The gigantic spectacle at the gate to the Rhine Gorge, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, attracts hundreds of thousands of visitors every year.
Enjoy the fascinating sight of more than 70 ships taking part in Europe’s largest ship procession. On the journey from Koblenz to Spay, you’ll experience the Middle Rhine Valley at dusk; on the return trip, the mountains with castles and palaces along the Rhine Gorge, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, are bathed in red Bengal flares. Simply put, it takes you to another world. Then, at around 11.00 p.m., you will experience the highlight of the evening:
An enchanting fireworks display from 118 metres above sea level, set against an impressive backdrop of a fortress, that immerses the Rhine valley in a sea of lights.
The Koblenzer Sommerfest, a three-day accompanying event which will play host to a large entertainment programme, already gets underway on Friday.
- 10 August – 12 August 2018, two overnight stays / breakfasts in a 3-star hotel in Koblenz
- Entrance to the interactive experience exhibition, the Romanticum, in the Forum Confluentes at Zentralplatz.
- 11 August 2018 / 10.00 a.m.: Participation in an approximately two-hour guided walking tour through the historic old town of Koblenz
- 11 August 2018: Boat trip from/to Koblenz and on-board dinner as part of the
Rhine in Flamesship procession.
- Finishes at about 11.30 p.m.
You are responsible for your own arrival/departure.
Prices on request.
For an individual offer, please feel free to get in touch with us: email@example.com